Set out below are
- the Conditions on which Fishers Cottage, Findhorn is let; and
Conditions of Let
All bookings are subject to the Conditions of Let published on this website.
- Your booking must be for holiday purposes only. The property must not be used for parties or other gatherings except by prior written agreement.
- The person making the booking (whose details are set out in their Booking Enquiry) must be over 18 years of age. They make the booking on behalf of all persons who will use the property during the period booked. No more than the number of persons specified in the Booking Enquiry may sleep in the property during that period
- Pets are permitted only with prior agreement.
- No smoking is permitted inside the property.
- You agree to keep the property and all fitments, furniture, equipment and other contents in or on the property in the like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let and you will make good any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of the holiday let. The property and all fitments, furniture, utensils and equipment must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the conclusion of the period of the holiday let.
- We provide bed linen for your use but ask you to bring your own towels.
- To give us adequate time to prepare the property you are asked not to arrive before 2.00 pm on arrival day and to have vacated the cottage by 10.00 am on departure day. Please contact us if your arrival is going to be delayed.
- One third of the total letting fee for the holiday is payable on booking.
- The balance of two thirds of the total letting fee is due not later than 42 days before the start of the holiday.
- If the booking is made less than 42 days prior to the start of the holiday the full letting fee is payable on booking.
- You will reimburse us in respect of electricity consumed during your occupation of the property in excess of any agreed seasonal use allowance. All sums due in respect of electricity and any other agreed charges are to be settled on departure day.
- If for any reason you cancel your booking we will endeavour to re-let the property for the period booked. If we are able to do so we will refund any payments already made by you. If for any reason beyond our control the property is not available on the dates booked we will refund any money paid with respect to the booking but you will have no further claim on us.
This website www.fisherscottage.co.uk is owned and operated by John and Caroline Baylis trading as Fishers Cottage, Findhorn. You can contact us by email to: email@example.com or by telephone on 01684 833324 or 07974 209948. You can write to us at Hope Orchard, Castlemorton WR13 6JB, UK.
Copyright ©2016 John Baylis and Caroline Baylis
We together with our licensors own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and in the material on this website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and in the material on this website are reserved.
You may view pages from this website, download pages for caching in a web browser or print pages, for the purpose of informing yourself about Fishers Cottage, Findhorn; and you may use the Booking Enquiry form to enquire about the availability for holiday letting of Fishers Cottage, Findhorn. You may not otherwise download or save any material from this website, redistribute or republish material from this website (including republication on another website) or exploit any material from this website for any commercial purpose.
All reasonable endeavours are made to ensure that information on this website about Fishers Cottage, Findhorn is accurate and up to date but no warranty is given as to the accuracy and completeness of any other material. There are links on the website that lead to other websites that are not under the control of the operators of this website; no responsibility for or in relation to those other websites, their contents or any material thereon is accepted.